Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sick, but still funny!

Well, my youngest daughter was sick last week. My husband and oldest daughter are sick this week. I am hoping that I won't get sick in the process, because they are already keeping me busy. Anyone who is reading this, I hope you are happy and healthy.
I love my husband very much and even being sick, he can still make me laugh uncontrollably. If you are not interested in sexual humor or too much information about my sex life, then you should stop reading now, as I don't want to offend anyone.
My hubby and I are laying in bed watching TV when my hubby turns to me and says, "You should give me a blow job. You offered last night to go down on me last night, to make me feel better. Then you didn't, and now I feel worse. So, it's all your fault. So now I need you to go down on me." I laughed at his audacity since he basically didn't seem interested when I offered. Then with completely a straight face he says, "Yes, I think it would be good for me. You know suck out the poison like you would do with a snake bite!"
Even sick, my hubby is still funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment