Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I know I am right!

Both of my daughters came home from school today and their teachers reported that they had a rough day today. I have a theory about this. I am getting ready to start my period in the next 48 hours. My cycle is always irregular, but it is due and I am irritable so I know it is coming. I have mentioned to the pediatrician that my two girls seem to get into trouble and seem more irritable at school around the same time that my cycle is. The doctor looked at me like I was crazy and said that could just be a coincidence. In college, my friends and I all seemed to have our cycle at the same time and heard that that can happen when you are close with other females. My kids are entirely too young to start their cycle, but I think when they do it will be during this time. I know I am right about this, even if the pediatrician thinks it is just a coincidence. I guess I will just have to wait and see if I am right. If I am, I feel sorry for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment