Thursday, January 17, 2013

Giddy feeling!

     I really wanted to put a gif of Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch, but seeing as I can't seem to figure out how to do that without uploading a video from YouTube, just imagine me jumping up and down on the furniture. I see some of my favorite authors put gifs on their blogs, but I am computer illiterate! If anyone knows how to post them, please let me know!
     Okay, so let me tell you why I am giddy! I just got to have a nice short chat on Facebook with my favorite author, Jenn Foor! She is the bomb! She constantly makes me laugh, cry, and aroused in her books! My husband likes her, because he gets to reap the benefits! *wink, wink* Also, she keeps her book prices low and she must write constantly, because it seems like every other month she has a new book out. I love you, Jenn Foor! I so wanted to gush and tell her how much I love her writing, but I was also trying to be cool! I don't know that I know how! Lol. I kept thinking, stop bothering her, she is probably writing! It probably might seem silly to others, but this is like meeting a famous celebrity to me! I am on cloud nine!
     By the way, if you don't know Jennifer Foor's writing. Check out: "Hope's Chance" or The Mitchell Family series: "Letting Go" #1, "Folding Hearts" #2, "Raging Love" #3, "Risking Fate" #4, "Wrapping Up" #4.5, and "Wanting More" #5. She has a new book, "Hustle Me" and #6 in The Mitchell Family Series coming up in the next few months. I can't wait and I will be sure to post about them.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 U chick! Thank you so much! I feel so blessed. You really rock!

    ReplyDelete